Since yesterday’s post was such a huge hit, I’m thinking you want more of this. I know how difficult it is to lose weight! Heck, I’ve done it twice! The first time was over 8 years ago and I lost over 75lbs! I lost track at that point because I actually needed to try to keep the weight on!! I know sounds like a tough problem, but it was! When I was overweight, I settled into habits that kept me that way! It took me 9 mos to a year to lose that weight and within that time frame, I created new habits! I had to learn how to maintain my body weight-which was another new habit!! It’s all what we get use to! And you can get use to eating healthy to fuel your body to have ENERGY and VIBRANT-letting your body do its job!
- 1 Banana
- 1 glass of ice water (that I’ve refilled and keep drinking!)
- 1 6oz glass of Bolthouse Farms Vanilla Chai Tea (one of my favorites!)
This didn’t last me very long, but I wasn’t working out until later. I don’t use up a lot of energy sitting at my computer! (excuse me-need to take a sip of water!) What can I say, I got hungry. What’s important to remember when eating is that we are to eat 5-7x’s a day. Not having huge meals, but satisfying our hunger without feeling super full! This means eating much smaller quantities then we are used to, but allowing ourselves to eat when we get hungry. Too many of us wait until we are “starving” and then gorge. No No No! By all means EAT!
From the Tropics Smoothie
- ½ Honey Crisp Apple* (I didn’t peel this apple btw)
- ½ Cup Pineapple juice
- ¼ Cup Pineapple
- 3-4 ice cubes
- 1 frozen banana (helps to make it sweet)
- ¼ tsp Matcha (optional but very very good for you!)
- 1 packet fiber (no flavor) – adding fiber helps immensely in getting that full feeling and keeping it that way! It also is very good for your digestive track. I highly recommend you add fiber when you can!
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (I’m working out a LOT these days)
*Personally, I would have rather had peaches or mangos in this, but I didn’t have any. Feel free to exchange since they are so good!
There you have it! I poured a 6oz glass and had left over for later. Enjoy!