- 1 Cup Romaine Lettuce
- 3/4 Cup Taco meat; cooked and seasoned (we used Ortega’s)
- Diced Tomatoes & Pinch of shredded cheese
- 1 Tble Black Bean & Corn Salsa (click on link)
- In a Taco Bowl (easily made!)*
* To make the Taco Bowl, take a med sized Wrap and place over a small bowl and place in the oven Temp: Broil until lightly brown. Turn the bowl over and the wrap over placing inside the bowl. Broil again until lightly brown. Tada!! A Taco Bowl!
Place all contents into Taco Bowl and enjoy!!