One of the biggest things that when putting my body under the stress of losing weight and working out that I’ve needed is to take supplements!! I don’t always get just right and even when I do I don’t know what my body really needs that day!! It’s important while making these changes that I get the most out of what I’m doing! I want to be sure that with these new challenges, that I give my body a great fighting start, middle and finish!! Here’s the deal…I don’t EVER want to get sick. So to be doubly sure, I give my body the full spectrum of nutrition!!
Here’s my personal morning routine! Besides making sure that I get whole foods…I add these to the start of my day!!
- Vitamin Pack/or Protein Vitamin Pack (both are from GNC)
- CLA – To get rid of fat and keep all my hard-earned muscle!
- Vitamin C (1000mg) – I take this with a bit of OJ!
- BCAA’s – Gives my muscles what they need to rebuild themselves
- Fiber – We just don’t EVER get enough of this in our diets!! Our bodies need it keep full and clean!
- I also add in a bit of matcha or even Other Greens Which I may talk more about later but these give me even more nutrients including important B’s (all of them!!) I need to keep my attitude up (niacin) and my energy up (B’s!!!) I will add these into my protein/fiber/BCAA’s with water. This way they don’t taste bitter in any way!! It still doesn’t look pretty but…I’m after the health aspect right?!?!
There you have it…
ADD IN VITAMINS AND A FEW OTHER SUPPLEMENTS!!