We are so excited and anxious to leave for Cleveland! What a great show this is going to be!! We are going to meet LOTS of people and mingle like crazy!! We even have a few Facebook friends coming to join us and cheer me on!! I’m so honored! Here’s how the day went today ( I meant to post yesterday’s too but ran out of time!). I’ve included lots of pictures for you to take a look at from my gym time too! I think it’s always easier to do exercises when I can see them in action! Cleveland is a little close to Dearborn and my advice is to NEVER do it this way!! hahaha…live and learn! Blessings!
- Lotioned up (I have this tan on from last weekend and it looks like crackle paint!! hahaha…it’s itchy, and soooo dry! I need to get it off before Cleveland! )
- Weigh in: 145.3 (woop woop!)
- 3 mile run! With my “Sweat Suit”
- Ate: Chicken, asparagus, peppers, salsa, egg whites
11 – 11:30
- Worked on Night routine for Cleveland. They want a 60 sec routine vs Dearborn’s 90 (arrrhg! lol) We did it!
- Dishes & Kitchen duty
- 3oz OJ w/ Vit C
- Got online and said “Hay” to my online buds!
- Shower & get ready for the gym – Today is Back day!
- 3 chkn breast strips with hot sauce
- Protein/Vitamin shake w/ BCAA’s
- Gym Time (see pics!)
- Cked in with kids and Grandma (having a GREAT time at this really cool place called The Great Wolf Lodge)
All that was left was Dinner and packing and posting!
Dinner: (Jim cooked of course!! Thanks Sweetie!!)
- Cajun Chicken Breast and Veggie Medley (YUM!!!) I’m afraid I don’t think I chewed!!! sigh…