Ok, here’s the deal. There are foods that just simply are good for us! They are SUPER FOODS and they help our bodies in all kinds of ways! Matcha is one of those food’s!!
Matcha is a food source that is a natural fat burner (do I REALLY need to repeat that one??), and metabolism booster, an immune system builder and I consider it a HUGE SUPER FOOD!!!
*Amongst its many benefits, matcha…
- Is packed with antioxidants including the powerful EGCg
- Boosts metabolism and burns calories
- Detoxifies effectively and naturally
- Calms and relaxes
- Enhances mood and aids in concentration
- Provides vitamin C, selenium, chromium, zinc and magnesium
- Fights against viruses and bacteria
- Is rich in fiber
- Lowers cholesterol and blood sugar
- Does not raise insulin levels
I have searched personally (because YES!!! I DO drink this myself!!) for the best Matcha out there that gives the best benefits! When drinking Matcha, it’s important to purchase japanese grade. It gives the MOST benefits. All you have to do is click on any of these pictures or the link at the sidebar and it will bring you to the Matcha that I drink! Keep in mind with this beautiful green stuff that you DON”T want to mix it with dairy. Nope!! Sorry, this stuff does not play nice with dairy. It will lose many of the benefits that you are looking to get! Also, When heating up the water to mix it up, you don’t want it very hot! just barely warm! That’s it. No boiling or over heating. It’s just like cooking and with cooking, again, you will lose some of its powerful benefits.
Here’s a couple of ways that I drink this powerful stuff!!
- 1/2 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 tsp Matcha
- place in a shaker bottle and mix away! (I do this most mornings!)
- You can add in a little Stevia to sweeten it to taste (natural zero cal sweetener! shhh….don’t tell anyone but it’s a plant!)
Green Goddess Smoothie (click Here!!)
- 1/4 cup spinach
- 1/2 tsp Matcha
- 1 tsp ground flax-seed
- 1/2 c pineapple juice
- Stevia to taste
- 1/4 c ice cubes
- 1 frozen banana
I’ll have more for ya I promise. Try this stuff!! You’ll be glad you did!