I don’t want to make light of the pressure that it takes to make a dream come true! I’m in the hunt! I have been for a while! It seems that I take so many steps forward and then a few backward and keep switching feet in the process!!
It’s a bit awkward because it’s all so dram public for me! At least it feels that way on my end!! I have really two hunts going on simultaneously!! The first one is to get my Pro Card in Women’s Physique Competitions. I am now 7 weeks away from going after that endeavor for the first time!! All the other competitions that I’ve been doing up until now have simply been practice!! Tweaking my body and adjusting to what it is that I need to show, adjusting my work outs and getting my body fat % down…all of it has been for this next show!! On Aug 24th and 25th I am heading to Toronto, CA to attend the WBFF World Competition!! I’m so excited!! This is my first time at the WBFF and I’ve heard and seen so many great things about it!! I can’t wait to experience it first hand!! It will be an honor to just be involved…but I know I’m not kidding any of you!! You’ve been following this journey for 3/4 of a year now!! WE are on the brink and darn it…I want to WIN!! I’m not ashamed to admit that!! hahaha…
The pressure is on…in more ways than one!!
- Jim and the kids and I need passports
- My car and Jim’s truck are unreliable at best!! We need to get there!!
- The WBFF cost more to be involved in! It’s a much much better show…very entertaining for the crowd. And, we have to pay for that!!
- I need to put together my costume!
- I need new suits…my competition suit won’t work!
The list goes on!
Oh….but it will all be soooo worth it!
I’ve struggled since Grand Rapids in my faith to allow this Big Competition to happen for me and our Little Red Fox “Team”
I’ve worried about the money to get there…and our cars…and how are we going to get off of work…and…and…and…
The bottom line is, God’s got this!! That’s right! He really does have a funny way of working out details…it’s our jobs to live and stand in faith as we continue to do what is right! I haven’t stopped working out! I am still on the eating plan and have added LOADS to my work out routine to bring my legs tight!! I’ve lifted, hill sprinted, squatted, lunged, plio jumped, and weighted step-uped until I’ve cried!! NO really! My legs are taking a beating right now!! Well, legs and glutes!! I’ve been missing the stage, but Jim has been adimate that I need the time to build, recoup and prepare for Toronto!! I know he’s right…and I’m listening….but there in lies that hard part!
Keeping the faith, while you can’t see the results!! And, as my favorite little movie “friend” Dori likes to say…. “Just keep swimming, just keep swimming…swimming swimming swimming!!” I HAVE to keep moving forward!! I am almost there!! I am soooo very close!! You all have encouraged and cheered me on so darn much!! How can I just stop now?
- I’m tired…do it anyway!
- I’m hungry….push through!
- I don’t feel like it today….Get off that couch and go do your work out…no short cuts!!
- But I’m crying….one more rep Missy!!
- Doubt and fear set in…reach out and get back on track!!
- Why am I doing this again?? …look back and remember about inspiring others to follow their dreams!! To get up…Get active…Get fit!!!
All of this leads me to the 2nd Dream that I’m after…Our National Fitness Tour! Red Fox Fitness has a purpose!!
- To inspire others to get fit
- To lead by example how that’s done
- To show how you can have a Healthy, Active Vibrant lives through living Healthy and Fit out daily in the High 5 areas!
- To find companies that compliment all High 5 areas of fitness and tell all of you about them!!
- To do this for ourselves, and our families and friends!
I remember and know first hand what it’s like to let myself go. To be overweight and lethargic in my own life and to look in the mirror wondering who it was looking back at me!
It doesn’t have to be that way!! Not in the slightest!! It’s very possible to have the life of your dreams – Whatever that may be!
So, here’s my Stats with 7 weeks to go!
- Weight: 140#
- BF%: ??
- Arm: 12 1/4
- Chest: 35 1/4
- Waist: 26
- Hips: 37
- Thigh: 21
- Calve: 14 1/2
Some of my measurements have gone up…but my weight has stayed the same…which means…I have lots more muscle!! I’ve worked really hard on this! Especially in my lower body! My Hamstrings were MIA…not any more! My glutes were there…but not as High and Tight as they could be!! They are better!
I will try to post weekly to show the progression and talk about what’s happening along this part of the journey!
I want to thank you for all your AWESOME encouragement and pressing me onward!! We are definitely dong this together!! The Red Fox Fitness TEAM!!
Love and Hugs!!!
- Going Through Tough times??? Lean in Close!! (redfoxfitness.wordpress.com)
- Red Fox Posing Routine for 2012 NPC Grand Rapids Competition (redfoxfitness.wordpress.com)
- Weight Loss Tip #7 – Lift…Lift…Lift! (redfoxfitness.wordpress.com)